STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) Handling Luggage Upon Arrival – Front Office Departement
Dalam hotel diperlukan SOP ( Standard Operational Procedure) dalam menyelesaikan masalah dan melaksanakan tugas berikut adalah contoh STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) Handling Luggage Upon Arrival – Front Office Departement dalam bahasa inggris yang bisa dipakai pedoman dalam bekerja di dalam sebuah hotel
Position : Bell Man (BellBoy)
Prepared by : Front Office Manager
Department : Front Office
Approved by : Resort Manager
Date : 23 October 2020
TASK : Handling Luggage Upon Arrival
Purpose : To give help with the guest carries and Guest feel welcoming during the staying with the carrying
- As soon as a transportation (Taxi, mini van, etc…) stops in front of the hotel, a Bell Personal or Door man should open the passenger door.
- Greet the guest and ask if They need a help with the luggage
- Take the luggage from the trunk (ensure with the guest that nothing is missing).
- Lead the Guest and the luggage to the Lobby FO
- Inform the guest that you will be taking care of their luggage.
- Check with the GSO if the check-in administration is completed..
- If the room is ready then escort the Guest to the room and place the luggage on the luggage rack in the room.
- If the room is not ready, then store the luggage in the luggage area and put a luggage tag at luggage with complete detail (sum of item, room number, etc..)
- Why we have to help with the luggage Guest?
Answer: to provide a good services and facilitate efficiency the guest to checkin process
- Why should we check with GSO with the check-in administration before escort the Guest to the room?
Answer: to ensure that all data, voucher, metode payment, room status has been done and been accepted
- Why we have to put luggage tag to Guest luggage if the room not ready?
Answer: to make easier in process of guest belonging search
Untuk versi Bahasa Indonesia bisa langsung di translate di google ya, semoga selalu bermanfaat. Terimakasih