STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) Handling Walk in Guest – Front Office Departement
Dalam hotel diperlukan SOP ( Standard Operational Procedure) dalam menyelesaikan masalah dan melaksanakan tugas berikut adalah contoh STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) Handling Walk in Guest – Front Office Departement dalam bahasa inggris yang bisa dipakai pedoman dalam bekerja di dalam sebuah hotel
Position : Guests Service Officer
Prepared by : Front Office Manager
Department : Front Office
Approved by : Resort Manager
Date : 23 October 2020
TASK : Handling Walk in Guest
Purpose : A Guest who arrives at a hotel without a reservation is called as Walk in. Guest Service Officer should be able to selling, allocating and determine room rate for walk in guest.
- Greet and welcome the guest coming to Hotel and ask for guest’s purpose.
- Guest who arrives at hotel without a reservation is called Walk In Guest.
- Ask the guest name and check on system to find possibility of double booking, wrong booking, etc. check on PMS.
- Get the guest requirement of the room type, length of stay and number of person.
- Check room availability on system. Offering / do up selling if possible.
- Show the room if necessary.
- Confirm to the guest regarding room type, length of stay and room rate.
- Full room charges have to settle in advance. Get deposit / guarantee for incidental charge.
- Do registrations as normal check in. when reservation is created, tagged the source segment of reservation should be tagged as “walk in”.
- If the room is not available in our hotel, suggest other property under our management to the guest.
Versi Bahasa Indonesia bisa langsung di translate di google ya, semoga selalu bermanfaat.